MembershipMembership is made up of three types
- Active membership (membership fee of 200 dollars per annum) and required her:
(A) It shall be called organic holder of degree or equivalent in the field of specialty Assembly, or related disciplines
(B) to pay annual subscriptions.
(C) what he sees as the Board of Directors of the conditions.
(D) to be issued to accept the decision of the Governing Council.
- Honorary membership (exempt from membership fees): Granted by decision of the General Assembly for those who contributed to the development of the areas of the Assembly's attention, or gave her financial or moral support, and relieved honorary member of the repayment of participation requirement, he may attend the General Assembly and its various committees and participate in the discussions.
- Membership enrollment: enjoyed by those who are willing organic ID does not apply to them (1) He or she may attend the General Assembly and its various committees and participate in the discussions without the right to vote. It consists of:
A membership-workers and those interested in the field of Assembly (membership fee of 100 dollars per annum)
B student membership (membership fee of 50 dollars per annum)
Membership requirements and proceduresA member of the Assembly worker the following:
- To issue a decision on the membership of the Board of Directors to accept.
- To pay the annual assessed contributions.
- Be of good conduct .
Terminate membershipDecision of the Board may be re-organic to the member who lost at his request if still reasons for the fall of the previous membership.
- The withdrawal of the member or his death.
- If not paid the annual subscription after a year of maturity.
- If you were a mem
Decision of the Board may be re-organic to the member who lost at his request if still reasons for the fall of the previous membership.